ME

ME
I at some mansion in Tennessee

About Me

"And be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you. [Ephesians 4:32] I am 25 and engaged. I love every minute of my life with her, something most cannot feel and a love that sustains me! I am in Tennessee for a while and miss Chicago a lot. People are a large part of my life and I find the interesting. I want to be a politician and professor. We will see what happens first:) I am Irish and Polish and a devout Catholic.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day One

So, I decided to start writing a blog. My brother has one and it is really interesting, so I thought I would do the same....I have no specifics in mind with respect to what the blog content will be other than a mixture of who I am (faith, politics, love, Spanish)....Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. Cześć jestem tu nowy nagrałem któtki filmik jak robie piwko z kitu w UK

    to link do niego: http://youtu.be/4ndLIiIEqi0

    pozdrawiam Andrzej

    ReplyDelete